Recipe for Marijuana Banana Bread
Marijuana Butter -
Marijuana Brownies -
Five Great Marijuana Recipes
- 125 g marijuana butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- Milk (enough to make a dropping consistency, not too wet)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Best Grow Guide, Ever.
Method for Making Marijuana Banana Bread
- Pre-heat oven to 355?F (180?C);
- Cream butter and sugar;
- Add beaten eggs;
- Beat the mixture well;
- Stir in mashed bananas;
- Mix milk and vinegar in a cup;
- Sift the flour with baking soda in a separate bowl;
- Add the sifted flour and milk and vinegar mixture to the creamed butter, sugar and eggs;
- Mix well;
- Pour into a greased loaf tin (22x12cm);
- Spread the mixture evenly;
- Bake for one hour or until a skewer comes out clean;
- Best eaten the next day sliced and spread with butter.
Recipe for Marijuana Stir Fry
The vegetables given below are just a suggestion, use your favourites.
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1/2 small onion
- Fresh marijuana leaves and buds
Basically for this recipe you just make your usual stir fry and include your weed. The weed and its active ingredients are absorbed by the oils.
Recipe for Marijuana Apples
This is the old comfort food standby, baked apples, given a bit of an edge.
Ingredients for 4 Marijuana Apples
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cherries (optional)
- Dried fruit such as sultanas and raisins (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped marijuana
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
Method for Making Marijuana Apples
- Preheat oven to 350?F (175?C);
- Grind the weed in a blender;
- Mix ground herb with sugar and water;
- Add dried fruit if using;
- Remove the cores from the apples;
- Stuff the core with sugar/weed/dried fruit mixture;
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, and top with a cherry if using;
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350?F (175?C);
Recipe for Marijuana Pesto
An essential ingredient of any Italian food cupboard, pesto can be used on its own as a dressing for pasta, or used as an ingredient in any Italian meat sauce for a more authentic taste. We've just 'beefed' this version up a bit.
Ingredients for Marijuana Pesto
- 6 to 8 oz fresh basil
- ½ oz marijuana (more or less - it's up to you)
- 1 oz grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 or 3 garlic cloves
Method for Making Marijuana Pesto
This mixture can be frozen and it will keep unfrozen in the refrigerator for one week.
- Gently warm weed in the olive oil, you are aiming to soften it and extract the essential ingredients. Make sure you don't burn it.
- While you let this mixture cool down, finely chop the basil leaves in a food processor;
- Add about a third of the nuts and garlic to the basil leaves and blend again;
- Add some (not all) of the Parmesan to this mixture and slowly add your cooled oil mix while running the blender;
- Keep the blender going until you have a thick paste;
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend well;
- Use in your usual pasta recipes or spread over bread to make bruschetta.
Recipe for Quick Marijuana Pancakes
Now who doesn't enjoy a pancake? These are even more enjoyable than usual.
Ingredients for Quick Marijuana Pancakes
- Pack of instant pancake mix
- Marijuana milk
Method for Making Quick Marijuana Pancakes
- Go to your local grocery store
- Pick up a pack of instant pancake mix (a just add water variety)
- Substitute the water with cannabis milk (see below)
- Follow the instructions on the pack
To Make Cannabis Milk
- Bring four cups of full-fat milk to a boil (THC is fat soluble, skimmed milk won't work as it is the fat in the milk that the THC is soluble in.)
- Stir in 1oz of finely ground marijuana;
- Reduce heat slightly;
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring regularly;
- Reduce heat to a simmer and continue to cook for 30 minutes;
- Don't forget to stir;
- Remove from heat let it cool before straining into a jar/bowl and placing in the refrigerator;
- Use in place of milk in all your usual recipes.